Who Are We?
The USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation supports communities, programs and individuals to provide greater educational opportunities for youth and players with disabilities of any age across the Midwest Section.
The Foundation places emphasis on programs and activities that provide youth with a positive, fun and disciplined environment to learn the game of tennis in communities that might never otherwise experience it.
What We Do:
• Promote tennis and educational opportunities to all youth from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Promote and develop youth tennis as a lifetime sport that contributes to good health, leadership, discipline, mental health awareness, and builds self-esteem
• Supports programs that focus on creating positive environments for at risk youth (National Junior Tennis & Learning (NJTL) Network)
• To help youth reach their highest potential in tennis and education
• Promote and Develop opportunities to grow wheelchair and adaptive tennis to build stronger and healthier communities
We believe that the USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation’s partnerships strengthen our mission in making a difference in the community and being inclusive to all. Thank you to these companies for their support.