Purchase a Paver Brick at US Open and Raise Money for USTA/MTEF
The USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation has an exciting opportunity to raise money through the Avenue of Aces brick and paver program. We encourage our USTA/Midwest Section members and tennis enthusiasts to champion a great cause and purchase a brick or paver at the US Open in Flushing, New York. We encourage individuals to consider purchasing a brick or paver on behalf of their family or in memory of a loved one, organizations to purchase a brick or paver with their name, a group of tennis players to purchase a brick or paver together, etc.
The USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation will receive 80% of the cost of the donation with the remaining 20% going towards the expenses of the paver. Money raised through the Avenue of Aces brick and paver program will support USTA/Midwest junior players with grants and scholarships to help them achieve their tennis and educational pursuits, and grants to USTA/Midwest community programs that enhance the lives of underserved youth introducing them to the sport of a lifetime.
Individuals may purchase a brick or paver on the Avenue of Aces, the walkway between the East Gate and Arthur Ashe Stadium in the National Tennis Center (NTC), and personalize the paver in one of the same “neighborhoods” as US Open champions. Currently, John McEnroe, Chris Evert, Randy Snow, Pete Sampras, Martina Navratilova, Ivan Lendl, Stefanie Graf and Andre Agassi Neighborhoods are available.
Paver orders must be made before May 31 in order to be installed for the 2016 US Open. Pavers are offered in the following sizes and donation amounts:
8" x 8" Brick Paver - $1,000.00
8" x 16" Bronze Paver - $2,500.00
8" x 16" White Bronze Paver - $5,000.00
16" x 16" Bronze Paver - $15,000.00
16" x 16" White Bronze Paver - $25,000.00
More information regarding the brick and paver program is available through the order form and policies below. Please designate that your purchase is being made on behalf of the USTA/Midwest Section on the order form.