Purchase a Paver Brick at US Open and Raise Money for USTA/MTEF

The USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation has an exciting opportunity to raise money through the Avenue of Aces brick and paver program. We encourage our USTA/Midwest Section members and tennis enthusiasts to champion a great cause and purchase a brick or paver at the US Open in Flushing, New York. We encourage individuals to consider purchasing a brick or paver on behalf of their family or in memory of a loved one, organizations to purchase a brick or paver with their name, a group of tennis players to purchase a brick or paver together, etc. The USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation will receive 80% of the cost of the donation with the remaining 20% going towards the expenses

Retail Therapy with Purpose – Support USTA/MTEF

For those of you online shoppers, the USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation has great news!  Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Foundation whenever you shop on AmazonSmile (which offers the same products at the same prices); log in using your Amazon password. For more information or instructions, please contact Terri Hill at hill@midwest.usta.com. Shop Here:  https://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1875466

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic

© USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation

  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon