Connect the Joy of Tennis to Educational Opportunities!
The USTA/Midwest Tennis and Education Foundation is dedicated to inspiring character and leadership through education and impacting entire communities by keeping people active and healthy through tennis. The deadline to apply is October 7th.
You can join the board and support our strategic pillars:
Develop new programs
Build the brand by increasing recognition and visibility
Continue to develop the organization
Click Here and Apply Today!
Who Are We?
The USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation supports communities, programs and individuals to provide greater educational opportunities for youth and players with disabilities of any age across the Midwest Section.
The Foundation places emphasis on programs and activities that provide youth with a positive, fun and disciplined environment to learn the game of tennis in communities that might never otherwise experience it.
What We Do:
• Promote tennis and educational opportunities to all youth from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Promote and develop youth tennis as a lifetime sport that contributes to good health, leadership, discipline, mental health awareness, and builds self-esteem
• Supports programs that focus on creating positive environments for at risk youth (National Junior Tennis & Learning (NJTL) Network)
• To help youth reach their highest potential in tennis and education
• Promote and Develop opportunities to grow wheelchair and adaptive tennis to build stronger and healthier communities